10.10.2009

My Organic Pantry - STOCKED!

OK, I might not have a diversified portfolio, at least not in the eyes of Wall Street.
I do, however, have a long list of stocks that I've built up over the course of the late summer/early fall.  I'm talking about my food stores.
I'm not done with the canning and preserving yet, but I figured I might as well start the list, and add to it as I count & continue to process.

Canning List 2009
Bread and Butter Pickles - 12 Quarts
Garlicky Dill Pickles - 25 Pints
Spicy Pickles - 12 Pints
Rasta Squash Pickles - 24 Pints
Mixed Vegetable Pickles - 8 Quarts
Pickled Cauliflower - 5 Quarts
Pickled Beets - 20 Pints
Zucchini-Apple Relish - 12 Quarts
Sweet Pickle Relish - 14 Half Pints
Tomato Sauce - 12 Quarts
Tomato Puree -  10 Pints
Tomato Juice (v8) - 5 Quarts
Salsa Verde - 6 Pints
Caliente Enchilada Sauce - 6 Pints
Zucchini Corn Salsa - 10 Half Pints
Chopped Cherry Jam - 5 Half Pints
Cherry-Rhubarb Jam - 5 Pints
Raspberry Jam - 10 Half Pints
Raspberry Syrup - 12 Half Pints
Raspberry-Lavender Jam - 8 Half Pints
Peach Preserves -
Blueberry Cherry Preserves
Strawberry Jam
Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
Strawberry Peach Jam
CherryCider Rhubarb Jelly
Apple Butter with Mulling Spice
Apple Butter with Cinnamon
Apple Sauce
Pear Sauce
Pear Plum Sauce
Vegetable Stock
Yellow Beans - 6 Quarts
Green Beans - 6 Quarts



No comments:

Post a Comment