3.16.2006

SXSW in full effect

FLATSTOCK (http://flatstock.com) begins today at SXSW in Austin.
I probably wont make it until tomorrow but that's ok cuz I didn't think I'd still be in Austin to check it out anyways. But, why not stay for one of the coolest graphic arts shows in the country? Flatstocks exhibition and sale of gig-art has something for everyone....Visual stimuli coming out the wah-zoo. I'll beeee there, man.


If I had the gumption, I'd make it to ALL of these shows tonight (Thursday/16)


Blackalicious (Hip-Hop)-- free Auditorium Shores -- at 6pm

Ethan Rose (Experimental) -- the Hideout - at 9pm

Daedelus (Electronic) -- Zero Degrees -- 10:40pm

Jean Grae Pt. 2 (Hip-Hop) -- Backroom -- 11pm

Gomez (Rock) --Stubbs -- 3/16 12am

Busdriver (Hip-Hop) -- Zero Degress -- 12:30

1/2 Swollen Members (Hip-Hop) -- Zero Degrees -- 1am
1/2 Devin the Dude (Hip-Hop)-- the Backroom -- 1:10am

No comments:

Post a Comment